We have advanced five property-wide targets to drill ready status through a systematic mapping and sampling program alongside a detailed review of previously completed geophysical surveys. We plan on following up on a preliminary drill campaign in 2022 across these targets with further drilling in the second half of 2023. Key highlights of the five targets include:
- Sanson – large, strong magnetic high located on the Cordero belt directly northeast of the Cordero resource area. Breccias and igneous rocks mapped at surface are coincident with intense silica alteration, jasperoid veining and high-grade silver from rock sampling.
- Dos Mil Diez – mapped intrusives, veining and alteration directly to the southwest of the Cordero resource area and within a large alteration footprint.
- Molina de Viento – high-grade silver from rock sampling within a very large alteration footprint and a high chargeability / low resistivity anomaly.
- Porfido Norte – prominent silver-in-soil anomaly and surface alteration coincident with a possible intrusion based on a chargeability high and surface morphology consisting of annular features.
- La Perla – chargeability high with an alteration footprint, historic underground workings and silver rock geochemistry.
Further details can be found in the summary presentation below: